Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pictures!

I figure you know what we do and why we do it, so why not show you some of our creations.(other than those listed in the etsy mini) I try and make all of my items for a variety of tastes. From the girly girl, to the biker man. Its not an easy task. A few of my creations include the eyeglass case shown. Its so cute, has a pink interior (its soft so it wont scratch the glasses), and a loop to allow for easy hanging.
These goodie bags, seem to get quite a few views in my store. They are great for little gifts or treats. And they come in many designs, even sizes. They are made with scraps of material not big enough to create other things with but to big to throw out, so naturally the end up different sizes.
Last of todays pictures, a pocket tissue cover. I used to get so annoyed when those little plastic things would become unsticky and then the flap wouldnt stay shut. So i started making these little things. One of the good things about these is they are easy to create but so useful. And easy to make in many different colors and designs. So these are just a few of the things for sale in my shop. Check it out and see all the designs and colors for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment