Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome


Welcome to my blog! This is the first post of many to come. I have created this blog to help inform people of my business and hopefully provide tips and gain customers. I hope to post some simple tutorials and hints and tips for fellow sewing fanatics.(or even the beginning sewer) The main reason I wanted to create this was to allow people to get to know the company and ask questions and get answers, and mainly be comfortable enough with the company to purchase from us. To find out more about us check out our About Us post. In a nut shell we are a home based company that creates usefull hand sewn items for everyday use. We also sell the above Bluebird houses, which my father has skillfully crafted from cedar. (They are great, we believe we have a family in ours)


No comments:

Post a Comment