Sunday, August 23, 2009

I can see the sun!

Its about time too! All day yesterday it was pouring rain! The sky was lighting up and and boy was it loud. Although, on the up side my garden got some much needed water! The weather man said we would see sun today and what do you know, its actually sunny. He also said that the rain would bring in a cool front... that has yet to be seen... Temperature now is about 80 and its only 10:30! Today will definitely be an indoor day! Guess I'll spend the day in the studio... see what I can make :0)

I'm going to start a new weekly post on my blog. It will be called "Sunday Sneak Peak." Every Sunday I will be posting a sneak peak. Whether it be to next months giveaway, a special promotion not yet in effect, or to a project I'm working on.

So today's Sneak Peak will be of next months giveaway purse! I love this one! The material is printed with cherries and is pleated at the top! That's your Sunday Sneak Peak!


No comments:

Post a Comment